Did You Know?
If anyone uploads a video to YouTube that contains even a sample of your songs, you're entitled to be paid for the revenue collected on that video. We've partnered with YouTube to ensure your royalties are accounted for with TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service. With a $14 one-time setup fee and just a few minutes to submit your songs to YouTube, you’ll be collecting money you've earned from videos all across YouTube.
How It Works
- Pay a $14 one-time setup fee for all current and future original tracks you distribute through TuneCore
- Select the tracks you want to register with YouTube
- TuneCore sends your sound recordings to YouTube to be enrolled in their Content ID tracking system
- YouTube searches their entire catalogue for videos that are using your music and begins monetising them on your behalf
- TuneCore pays your YouTube earnings directly to your TuneCore account
Pricing & Rates
One-time Setup Fee
Register all current and future songs with YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service.
We never charge you an additional fee for registering new tracks with YouTube.
Keep 80% of the sound recording revenue TuneCore collects from YouTube.