The publisher share** of all the royalties collected by PRS including:
- All forms of Television
- All forms of Radio
- Live music venues and clubs playing recorded music (DJs)
- Public venues playing – recorded music that can be heard in public
(shops, offices, pubs, etc)
- Online – The performance share from:
- Permanent Downloads
- Theatres and Cinemas
- International Performance Income
**As the songwriter, you will continue to directly receive the writers share of all performance royalties collected by PRS
- Synchronisation Fees from the licensing use of your music for film, television, video games, advertising, etc.
- Royalties from the sale of print versions of your music and/or lyrics (physical & digital)
TuneCore Collects Your Money Worldwide.
See How the Money Flows.